Tuesday, September 29, 2009

{ My Scrapbook Nook October kit, World Card Making Day }

Here is the new October kit at My Scrapbook Nook. It's ready to ship now! Graphic 45, Prima, Jenni Bowlin, Making Memories, buttons, ribbon...so pretty. It arrived yesterday and I am working on projects to share soon.
World Card Making Day is Saturday, October 3. What are your plans? I plan on making some cards with my CupCards {to go} kits. Sonda fills the kits to the max and I have so much left over. Make sure you are signed up for email updates, Sonda will let you know when she is able to return to her kit. In the mean time, please visit her blog, A Dream For Baylee, for updates about Baylee. I will leave you with my last card for Caardvarks Sketchfest. What a fun week filled with sketches and awesome creations.
A fun day filled at Caardvaks for World Card Making Day!

4 comments:

  1. wowzers look at all of those great products in the kit! terrific card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA to the 3233 power! Look at all your yummies!! Love that kit!

    Beautiful card -- you're creations are always so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy macaroni!! That kit is filled with greatness!!
    Wishing you a fun World Cardmaking Day! I plan on doing lots of blog hopping and making a few cards!

    I've been checking in on Baylee's website and have been praying for them. My heart has been heavy for them.

    This is a fabulous card, Daniela. I never know what to do with all the little one word stickers I have. Now, I have an awesome idea. Thanks!!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.