Wednesday, September 02, 2009

{ Raspberry Suite collor challenge #16 }

Dawn's color challenge was perfect for my new shopping additions. Michaels has this new Fall collection by Making Memories. The colors are so pretty. I used a journaling note for my card front. The edges are are sparkly. My card base is Kraft topped by Cream cardstock. I stamped the flourishes (Autumn Leaves and Hampton Art) in brown ink, some are dark and some I stamped off first to get then lighter color. I added little pearls in the same color as the leaf. I used a stamp by Endless Creations that is made for my scalloped oval punch by Marvy Uchida. The sentiment stamp is by Hampton Art. The handmade crochet flower is centered with Prima rose dipped in glitter.

15 comments:

  1. so, so gorgeous my friend, i see why your michaels mm addiction ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Daniela! I love this to bits!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deniela, this is gooorgeous! I just bought some of those pretty papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am lurking to see if you posted for tomorrow yet. LOL This card is just wonderful~ How very very feminine and elegant too~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! you put alot of work into this and it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so beautiful!! the flower is stunning as well as the leaf...great use of the colours this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning, Daniela! I love the leaf and that gorgeous flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your cards are gorgeous. I just love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I like it! LOVE those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is PERFECTION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am digging your big leaf! Fabulous job with Dawn's color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the glitter added to the flower. This card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is Beautiful! Top pick for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.