Thursday, September 03, 2009

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge #27 - out of the box }

Our challenge was to use a stamp for something other than it was intended. For this card I used a scalloped circle stamp from Circle Elements #1 (HS191) for the sun. I have used the large circle for the sun before and I love this idea. You can see that card here. For the sun rays I used a stamp from Summer Seals (CL107). I stamped the Embroidered Butterfly (E6079) on Crate Paper patterned paper and cut it out. I outlined the edges with Prismacolor pencils. My sentiment is from Circle Greetings stamp set (CL99). I used CPS #131 for this card.

I hope you'll take the time to visit the other designers' blogs for inspiration! Laura, Dina, Jeanne, Jenny, Julie, Deborah and Shirley.

***Would you like to see your card featured on the Impression Obsession blog? Email your challenge cards using Impression Obsession images to Shirley. Every week, cards will be selected to showcase on the Impression Obsession blog!!!

Circle Elements #1

11 comments:

  1. So bright and colourful Daniela...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sun! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea. The sun shines so bright.
    Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Daniela, I calll this beautiful and so creative too. I love how you did the sun and the butterfly is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you assembled the sun and rays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is so lovely and colourful! Super nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fantastic! Fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way too fun Daniela! What a sunny card -- layout, colors and all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Daniela....you created such a wonderful card! I love how you did the sunshine! Isn't this the "bestest" card?

    {{{HUGS}}} to our little guy! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.