Sunday, September 13, 2009

{ Pink Paislee Amber Road }

Here are some more of my projects with My Scrapbook Nook September kit. This mini album is the last thing I made. The kit comes with Maya Road chipboard postage book coasters. I cut up the Amber Road postcards...all that I had left and adhered them to each chipboard page. I painted the edges with paint. I embellished each page with Pink Paislee stamps and orange floss. I have so many cute photos from the Pumpkin patch and this was a perfect place for them.
I love the way blue looks with these colors! For the layout I traced the die cut sheet that comes in the kit to this paper. I painted the sticker alphabet, paper and chipboard frame with blue paint. I cut the little houses from patterned paper and painted the edges, as well. I added glitter to the flowers and the frame. The white thickers are from American Crafts and they came in the August kit...still available. I read on Pink Paislee blog that this paper collection is really popular and that they are selling out. Grab this kit so you can have this collection.

Coming up this week: Caardvarks In The Studio Blog Hop!

12 comments:

  1. Love your mini book you are so talented.....it's the cute little photos of the pumpkins that get me going every time...wish we did that over here in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mini book is seriously FABULOUS!!! I love your work! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniela, simply beautiful!

    Are you using a stamp for the words splendor, celebrate, family and grateful, or is that a font in your computer. I love the swirls, where did you get it?

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carmen, those are the words on the paper...it comes like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!!!!!! Girl you are amazing with paper!!! :D I LOVE this book, love that layout, love it all!! YOU GO! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! absolutely stunning! love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The album is magnificent D! Love it! Everything about it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that mini book!! What a great keepsake! LOVE it all!!! Nice work as always!! TFS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daniela your mini album is GORGEOUS! You really rocked the PP, I love this a lot and am inspired to create a mini album too!!!!

    All of your work is always SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work, Daniela! You're making me very glad that I picked some of these goodies up at my LSS this morning!! Very inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness, WOW! Daniela these creations are all just stunning! I am so in love with that mini book!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daniela, gorgeous, gorgeous stuff here!!! I LOVE it all!
    ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.