Monday, September 21, 2009

{ Introducing Shimmerz New Fall Vintage Collection }

Four new Vintage Shimmerz Colors: Antique Lace, Mossy Stone, Vintage Vine and Wed Wagon. In addition, we are introducing Shimmerz Spritz Miniz - adorable 1 oz. bottles: Licorice, Rockafella Blue and Treasured Hymn. Make sure you check out Shimmerz Blog all week for wonderful project and ideas with the new colors. Our wonderful Education Team is hosting a VIDEO blog hop introducing new colors and awesome projects and ideas. They are giving away Shimmerz!!! For my card I sprayed Licorice Shimmerz Spritz on the patterned paper before adhering it to the card. To speed up the drying process I used my heat gun. If the paper curls from being damp heat on the underside, as well. You don't need much to add shimmer to any project.

After I stamped the bird on patterned paper I cut it out and sprayed it with Rockafella Blue. For the flower I punched scalloped circles out of scrap paper and brown paper bag paper. I sprayed the circles with Licorice and Treasured Hymn. Others I painted with Mossy Stone using my paint brush. After I created the flower I sponged Wed Wagon on the edges. For the flower check out my tissue flower tutorial. Please visit our Shimmerz DT to see more ideas with the new Fall Vintage Collection.

9 comments:

  1. This is one cute card girlie and I love the new color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your projects! And those colours are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness your card is GORGEOUS!! Now, I'm off to check out this flower tutorial because that flower looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is gorgeous and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *gasp*! What a beautiful flower!! And it's fabulous on your card!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh beautiful Daniela. Love the flower. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Daniela! This is SO beautiful!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umm...WOW! Girl..you are so talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an AWESOME FLOWER! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.