Saturday, May 19, 2007

{ Another sketch challenge }

Beate has another sketch challenge on her blog, and I love it. I made this card last night and I wanted to use papers that I usually wouldn't pick up. All cardstock and papers are from Die Cuts With A View. These papers came from Earth Coordinating Prints and Cardstock Mat Stacks. Beautiful colors. The stamps set is from Happy Harmony and it wasn't even mounted! Can you believe that??? As I was trying to perfectly add ink to flowers and stems, I was wishing I had the Earth Elements markers. I have the Bold Brights and I love them. This morning I remembered that I do have the markers!!!! Does that mean I have too much stuff??? The ribbon is from American Crafts and I used Marvy Uchida large scalloped punch. I have Fiskars circle and oval shape templates and they fit perfectly with two punches I have.
The plan for the day is to clean and organize my studio. If I ever finish I will post before and after photos. Have a great weekend.

Did you notice that my post yesterday didn't have a comment section, I don't know why.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:42 PM

    I soooo love it!!! I am totally diggin' those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:44 PM

    I noticed. I wanted to comment yesterday and thought it was me. Love the card yesterday int he black and white scheme.

    Also wanted to congratulate you on your publications in the Paper crafts magazine.

    Love your take on the sketch! It's a beautiful card.

    Thanks for participating! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card!!!!!!

    marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue ribbon just pops on the card, as always your card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the blue and gold.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.