Saturday, May 26, 2007

{ Scrappy Aprons }

My friend Kimberly made this little beauty for me last month and I just now have a picture of me with it. You can find all about them at Scrappy Aprons. Thank you Kimberly, I love it.
Yes, my room is still a mess, but I am making progress.Congratulations to Valerie Salmon for winning the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol!!! All her cards were beautiful and I am so happy for her. You can see the announcement here.

I received my box today from Create My Keepsake, and all my Love, Elsie goodies with it. Rebecca is on top of it, she ships your stuff out fast. She still has some Love, Elsie in her store if you want to check it out.

Becca from South Bend, IN asked: "what is your fave movie...of all time???" My favorite movie of all tme is Pretty Woman.

4 comments:

  1. That apron is SOOOO cute! I love it.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the congrats, D.
    You look adorable in that apron, too! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the apron!! ooh Pretty Woman... such a good movie!! Thanks for answering!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:46 AM

    LOVE this shot of you girly!!! Thank you! xoxo
    I hope you are doing great!
    Love ya!
    xoxo
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.