Sunday, May 06, 2007

{ Round 2 PC challenge is ready }


This took some thinking, but once I started I couldn't stop. I hope you like it.
The voting starts Monday, May 7 at 1:00pm (CST) and goes through May 10 at 1:00 pm (CST). Check out all the submissions (my card is on page 2). Vote here. Stampin' Up and Frances Meyer cardstock, American Crafts and Scenic Route patterned paper, Michaels ribbon, Stampin' Up stamp from Doodle This set, Green Galore Stampin' Up marker, Die Cuts With A View sticker, craft supply buttons, Doodlebug Design brad.
The brad is holding two heart shapes together so that the back "swings" open to reveal a message. Stamped images are cut out, the heart and flowers are hand made.
Hope you can vote!

7 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this is amazingly original! How did you ever come up with the idea? It's absolutely gorgeous!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have totally rocked this challenge. It is absolutly Beautiful !!!!!

    Thanks for swinging on by and leaving me some TLC.

    Wishing you do best with the PC challenge it really is Beautiful !

    Norma (localocairis)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work and I'm tagging you for the seven facts and seven bloggers tag game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to roll my tongue back in my mouth. This card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    I just stumbled onto your blog from SCS and all I can say is WOW. I am bookmarking you right now and look forward to seeing more of your creations.

    You are a GREAT designer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness...this is UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME! I LOVE this! Totally RAWKED this creation girl! xoxo Loves
    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Daniela, your card is so very pretty. Best of luck! Isn't the competition getting fierce? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:05 PM

    This is a really amazing card!! Any chance you would create some others in the same vein for an article in The Stampers' Sampler? Please email me if you're interested at jpetersen@stampington.com

    Jami Petersen
    Managing Editor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.