Friday, May 25, 2007

{ SCS Way to use it challenge 114 }

This is my first time to try this one - Going Yo Yo. I am loving these challenges and it is fun to try new things. I have never used Yoyo Yellow or this stamp set, Blooming With Happiness, until yesterday. I like Julia's example and I was looking for red patterned paper like that, but I don't have any. I did find this hot pink one by DCWV and it matched my Pink Passion marker perfectly. I stamped, and cut out little flowers from Simply Said set. The scalloped stamp at the bottom is from Impression Obsession and after I stamped it I cut out the bottom part. The photo is not the best, it's been raining here for days. When the sun comes out I will try to take another picture.
I have so many great visitors to this blog. I will come and stop by in the next few days and weeks...I will try to answer some of your questions, as well.
Patty H. from Valleyford, Washington asked: "I would like to know how you enjoy your new blog and is it hard to keep writing in it and coming up with things to write about?"
It was hard at first, because I didn't know what to write about, and I didn't want people reading laughing at me. The more you write the easier it gets. I make sure I have something new to post and I just write about that.
Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love that scalloped border...I'll have to look into that! What a fun bright combo for summer. Love it with that floral dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.