Thursday, May 10, 2007

{ Page Maps Paper Salon sketch }

Paper Salon is having Page Maps sketch challenge for some awesome prizes. The only Paper Salon products I have are some stamps that I got in a box of goodies. I found this patterned paper while I was visiting Hershey, PA. The flower and butterfly are from Oodles of Doodles stamp set. I used Stampin' Up chalk to color the stamped images. Maya Road paisley chipboard covered with the other side of Paper Salon patterned paper. Sticker is from Die Cuts With A View.
Thanks to all who voted for the PC Gallery Challenge. They will post the top 10 finalists tomorrow, May 11, at 11:00 am CST.

3 comments:

  1. what a cute idea to have the butterflies around the edge of the paisley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:12 PM

    he-he - I have seen this card in a couple galleries and it always catches my eye but I didn't get that it was for the sketch challenge! You already know I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:43 AM

    Congrats on being one of the winners!!! SOOO loving that card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.