Saturday, May 05, 2007

{ Top 15 Finalists for PC Gallery Idol Challenge}

I am very excited because I made it to the next round. Thanks to everyone who voted. There were 1800 votes !!!! Congratulations to everyone!!!! For more info on the contest and to view the winning cards check here. I am still working on my next challenge so check back soon.

We are celebrating NSD at CMK and there are challenges and cool prizes. Come and join all the fun.
I am hosting a challenge today "Under the Big Top" -- create a layout with a border at the top of the page. Awesome prize for the winner. Here is my example:

My friend, Melanie, called with some free tickets to Gwen Stefani concert tonight!!!!! It's going to be a girls' night out!!!!

Have a great day everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:43 PM

    SUch a gorgeous, vibrant page Daniela---congrats on making it to the next round!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making the top 15!! I love your page as well! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:29 AM

    What a beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.