Saturday, May 12, 2007

{ Paper Crafts Magazine }

I just love that magazine, I can't wait every month for the new issue. Well, it arrived today. The new, June/July, issue is in my hands with 4 of my published cards inside. I was so excited to finally see them in print.

I know I mentioned that I got a box of goodies this week from DCWV with the new Nana's Kids collection, but it's so yummy, I can't stop playing with it. They have the most adorable add in the new June/July issue of Paper Crafts.

I did this card for Sketch this: cards week 12 with the new papers and chipboard.Beate Johns is having a sketch challenge that I am working on. She is giving away some awesome goodies. I was working on it last night, but I had to go to the airport to pick up my husband and I didn't get to finish. I will post it tomorrow.
I hope everyone has the best Mother's Day tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:48 PM

    Danielle, your plane card is absolutely gorgeous!
    I am sure your card for the sketch on my blog will be wonderful.
    I am a big fan of your work!
    Happy Mother's Day weekend. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:49 PM

    Forgot to congratulate you on four cards in the Paper Crafts magazine! That is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the design. Clever use of the DCWV bits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.