Wednesday, May 23, 2007

{ Paper Salon sketch challenge winner }

I won today !!!! My name was randomly drawn, with three other ladies, for some Paper Salon products. Check out the prizes here. You can see my card for the sketch challenge in my previous post here. In addition to winning today, I won four prizes at Inspire Me Card Kits over the weekend, during their crop challenges. This doesn't happen often and it's always good to get some free stuff.

I am working on some cards and I will post those tonight.

Here is a layout I did for our
Scrappy Hour challenge on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! on all your wins! I checked out your Paper Salon goodies. Looks like a some good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:51 PM

    Congratulations Daniela! I am excited for you!!! Hugs and happy dance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.