Tuesday, May 08, 2007

{ Splitcoast sketch challenge }

I love doing sketch challenges I just don't have enough time to do them all. Splitcoast stampers has different challenges every week. I made this card for sketch challenge 122. I had this adorable Inky Antics stamp for quite some time and I just now got to use it. For this I used Bazzill cardstock, Fancy Pants pp, Inky Antics stamp, sentiment stamp is from Michael's, Prima flower, AC button, DCWV rub-on, Chartpak soft pastel pencils. I am still trying to figure out how to use those pastel pencils, I have a big set. If anyone has any tips to share please do.
Don't forget to vote for PC Gallery Idol Challenge. You have until Thursday, see my post below.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:29 AM

    Daniella, that is soooo adorable. I love the cute stamp you picked, your coloring and your color and paper choices. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Love the pretty and fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is precious. I love that stamp design. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love create my keepsake. You girls have sooo much talent. I am so enjoying be the guest designer this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous blog! Your work is stunning

    Love Bex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! The stamp is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.