Wednesday, May 16, 2007

{ SCS sketch challenge 124 }

I wanted to post this tonight because I love this sketch and it was easy to put together. I am still using my new papers from Die Cuts With A View. The stamp is from DeNami Design, a new company I discovered at the last stamp show here in town. Little sentiment is a stamp from Michael's.

Jennifer del Muro is giving away some goodies this week. I love reading her blog so go and check it out.

You still have time to vote for PC Gallery Idol challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Great job with the SC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:36 AM

    Daniela, this looks so fun! Perfect paper and stamp for this challenge. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute! Love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.