Monday, May 28, 2007

{ Beate's Sketch Challenge # 3 }

I know I am late, but that's OK. I had these made for couple of days, but it has been raining here for days and the photos were not coming out. Beate had this cute sketch and I just had to make a card...or two.
This first one is all DCWV patterned paper and cardstock. I used my Marvy Uchida scalloped punch. For my circle I used Fiskars shape template, it fits perfectly. Two stamps are from Michaels, I have so many....Ribbon is May Arts.
This second card was very hard to photograph. For the card base I used metallic cardstock from DCWV and this beautiful pearlized and metallic patterned paper from The Luxury stack. My soon to be retired stamp is from Love Ya Bunches set from SU. I colored the image with my pastel pencils.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:59 AM

    Daniela, both cards are absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute Daniela!! love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards, you do lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daniela,
    Love your cards! I just discovered your blog from two peas and I've visited a couple of times. I now have a link on my blog to yours. Keep the artwork coming, I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.