Sunday, May 20, 2007

{ CPS Card Contest Sketch }

CPS has a sketch contest with some great prizes and two winners will be published in Scrapbook & Cards Today Fall 2007 issue. Pretty cool.
I just made this card and I came up with it while I was cleaning. I made 8 cards in the last two days, all during my cleaning spree. I did make some progress, but still not done. OK, back to my card. I have this wonderful fall stack from
DCWV filled with beautiful colors of fall. I used my Stampin' Up stamps from Give Thanks set. I love my little watercolor set from Chartpak, they stack on top of each other and they are easy to store. I always thought I needed a big set, but this is just enough. I did stamp with StazOn black ink on watercolor paper, I don't have brown, yet, I wish I did. I might have to visit Hobby Lobby this week, they have all their dye and pigment ink pads 50% off. For my oval tag I used my Sizzix die cut and stamped "thanks" from the sentiment in the stamp set. I stamped the leaves and then cut them out and used my little glue dots to adhere them to the hemp cord.
I have some goodies to give away this week!!! Thanks for coming by and reading my blog.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:38 PM

    Wow!! You are like the card queen!!!!! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card, those papers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love the way the pp goes with this stamp set and I love the hemp cord with the little cut out leaves. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The stamps look great and I love the scallops on the edge. Such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card, I love all the shapes, circle, scallop, rounded corners, square corners, abd the little oval tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card! Isn't it hard to design out of season like this? I LOVE your blog. I've just been strolling thru it. You make THE MOST fabulous cards. I added you to my Google Reader and am already looking forward to more of your gorgeous stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:55 AM

    Just YUMMY!! That background paper is so perfect and your coloring in is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute daniela!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful!! I can't wait till fall comes around again..its my favorite season. To bad we are only just beginning summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:24 PM

    WOW!!! What a beautiful fall card! Good luck on the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! just yummy :)

    jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.