Thursday, May 03, 2007

{ I finally get to play }

I have been checking out Sketchthis:cards blog for a while now, and I finally get to play. Janelle comes up with some awesome sketches. This card came together really quick. I am still in the process of unpacking from my trip and my scrapbook supplies are all over the place. For this card I used Die Cuts With A View glitter paper, flowers and little chipboard sentiment. Flower centers are from Heidi Grace Designs chipboard shapes.
Friday they are announcing top 15 finalists at Paper Crafts. I am nervous.
Have a good night.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:39 PM

    Ohhh this card is just adorable Daniela---love the colors and I love your take on the sketch!
    Melissa
    btw---best of luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I really need to get some of that glitter paper! I love how everyone is using it!

    I am stalking my inbox and the PC website this morning just to try and relieve the anticipation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing Daniela! Your going to do great! Your nothing short of amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours for this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.