If you want to play post your creation in our gallery or link me to your blog.
Monday, April 23, 2007
{ Weekly challenge }
It was my turn to do this week's challenge at CMK. Cut imperfect shapes to make a cute card (or layout). For this little card I cut out three circles (freehand), adhered them togehter and then I cut out wedges in the circles for petals. Fast and easy. This cute paper by Heidi Grace Designs and Creative Imaginations I got this weekend at a very cool scrapbook store in Hershey, PA. I will post that info tomorrow.
If you want to play post your creation in our gallery or link me to your blog.
If you want to play post your creation in our gallery or link me to your blog.
Labels:
DT work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOWZERS!! I love all the creative details to this card. Its so fresh and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWoW!!!! What a fun card! Love it. Your handcut flowers look amazing!!!
ReplyDelete