Monday, November 02, 2020

{ Gratitude Memorydex challenge }

 I wanted to share my #gratitudememorydexchallenge on Instagram. You can follow me there and you can follow the hashtag. I am creating little videos to show how I created each card. Memorydex is back in style and available at Scrapbook.com. Blush rolodex spinner is available exclusively at scrapbook.com along with other items like the memorydex hole punch and dies

I have been participating in another memorydex  Instagram challenge hosted by Damaris @atstudiod and Caroline @caroline_mae_m since January. You can see my original post HERE. In that post I am sharing rolodex cards I created in my Silhouette Studio (freebies).

This is my cover for the Memorydex gratitude challenge. I have gathered various "fall" items from my stash (see below). 


Stash.

I have been creating these little cards and writing down what I am grateful daily. I am getting creative with tucking a journaling tag or card somewhere on the memorydex. I created envelopes in my Silhouette Studio. I had lost of questions on Instagram on where to find these. I am sharing them here. You just need to punch holes at the bottom.


***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***


Products available at Scrapbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.