Monday, November 30, 2020

{ Traci Reed Designs - Design Team }

 I have neglected this little blog of  mine that I started in January 2007. That is almost 14 years ago. I have been on numerous design teams, and participated in many challenges over that time. Two weeks ago I joined Traci Reed Designs Design Team. I will be creating hybrid projects using all her digital collections. I will still create all the fun things that I love, just not posting as often on the blog. Majority of my creations are on Instagram. Since going back to work full time there aren't enough hours in the day for all the things I would like to do.  


I have been creating in my Traveler's Notebook for the past few years and I really like the smaller size. Here are some of the layouts I created using Seek Gratitude collection. 




One for the MemoryDex. I have a blog post about Gratitude challenge that you can check out where I made several different memorydex cards for my Memorydex spinner



This one I created using All The Thanks For This collection using Traveler's Notebook papers and printable stickers.


Traci Reed Designs is having a storewide sale through Tuesday at noon EST with code BF2020-40.

I hope you stick around. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.