Monday, October 19, 2020

{ Traveler's Notebook storage holder }

 I have designed my own holder for Traveler's Notebooks. I have been subscribing to Studio Calico TN kits and this is my second year. I store TNs in each pouch that they come with, but that just became too much trouble to find and get out. I searched on line for a template of some sort and couldn't find anything. I created my own. I first made one on the right by cutting cardstock. Then, I drew my design is Silhouette Studio and cut out the pieces with my Cameo. I shared this photo on Instagram and got requests to share it. See below for file.


I cut a piece of patterned paper and wrapped it around the base of the one on the right. That required 2 pieces of 12" patterned paper and they overlap. For the one on the left I designed to cut a piece just for the front since that is the part you see. In addition, I have a square pice that fits on the bottom. I used it as a template and cut it out from a heavier piece of carboard to make it more sturdy.


I was able to fit a bunch, however, they are not all full yet. Once they become filled with photos and embellishments I can maybe get six  or eight in. I will see. Totally random width was chosen based on my own preference. 


***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***

Click on photo to download files


Let me know if you have any questions or need help downloading or using the files. 

For those without a Silhouette here are dimensions. Let me know if you have any questions.



Have a great Monday!

Find me on Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.