Friday, March 28, 2008

{ Sketch challenges and Emma's Paperie }

This first card I made for CPS #57 sketch. I received this beautiful Basic Grey Sugared collection of papers to work on a special project and I had some left over. I just love Tami's sketches and I wish I had time to do them every week. This one was a late night project and I messed up the first time. I had different flowers on the top and when I flipped the card over to cut a piece of that label that was sticking out, I cut a part of the flower. After that I just went to bed. This is what I came up with the next morning.
This second card is made for SCS sketch challenge 169. Once again I used the papers from Sugared Collection by Basic Grey. I know, they don't look like they belong, but they are all in the set. The stamp, of course, is from Impression Obsession called Bloom Spray. I stamped it on watercolor paper. I colored it using SU ink pads and my blender pen. I just happen to have the colors to match the paper. After I was done coloring, I cut it out. The butterfly is from Butterfly Wishes clear stamp set and the sentiment from Mini Messages clear stamps set.
This little gift came from Emma's Paperie. I tried out for March guest designer and she sent me a little gift. Thank you Cindy. Her store is full of wonderful goodies and her blog is filled with beautiful ideas.

15 comments:

  1. Where to start???? Is that pink card ever the most yummy thing!! You rocked the CPS sketch. And those red flowers - wowie!!! I just placed an order at Emma's and I got honorable mention too so I'm looking forward to my goodie! I had heard her packaging was the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, Daniela, that pink card is my new favorite of your's! I also love the flowers on the second one. Emma's Paperie is the BEST!! Love how her goodies come all wrapped up. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow stunning work as always ,love it ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gone pink! Love it! These cards are just wonderful Daniela! Love the paper on the ifrst one so much! Hugs to Alex! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful cards...I love that Sugary collection! Great job with sketch 57!!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Daniela! I am going to have to say that the miss you card is my fave. All that intricate cutting and detail. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your cards are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL cards Daniela! I always admire your intricate cutwork and stamping... just stunning!
    Congrats on your Emma's Paperie Honorable Mention :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous cards! I think the pink one is my new favorite of yours!!! You work wonders with their stamps!
    Rae :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both these card are gorgeous, you do such wonderful work. Love Cindy and EP. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. The pink one is so soft & sweet love the pinks. I loved both cards - I love all your work : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards, Daniela....I am so sorry, I just can't come up with new words to describe your work. So I am rather boring with my comments but I do love leaving them especially for you, my Friend!

    {{{HUGS}}} to Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your work and the cps card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are gorgeous cards!! You did a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.