Wednesday, December 03, 2008

{ 12 tags of Christmas - Day 3 }

This tag was a challenge. I really had to improvise. No Santa Stamp or oval fragment or any of the inks. What do you think? Tim's tag. My background Santa is patterned paper from Die Cuts With A View. I had this square acrylic embellishment from One Heart One Mind. I traced the square on the part of the paper I wanted to color/highlight. I colored it using Prismacolor. I stamped my background with stamp script from Stamp Camp and flourishes from Autumn Leaves. The green stamp on the left side (if you can see it) is Fontwerks. I added a brad to the acrylic square because it had a hole at the top and that is how it's attached to the tag. I hid a glue dot behind the "believe" tag to hold it in place. I did have the trinket pin and I applied white paint to color the word...cool technique. I needed something red at the bottom so I added Making Memories flower and button. I hope you are enjoying my tag creations. Make sure you visit Tim's blog for awesome prizes.

7 comments:

  1. you are doing a great job improvising. I too am having to improvise but have not gotten it all quite figured out yet! It is great for you to share your take, it helps us all.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:21 AM

    wow you are blowing me away with these. I'm so looking forward to Tim's but yours are just as good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your tags...and especially how your using and adapting your stash to make them...they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely! So vintage and homey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:05 PM

    Great job with the improvisions Daniela...you'd never know...it's just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job improvising and using what you have. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this vintage Santa tag! Merry hugs to you and Alex! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.