Sunday, January 31, 2010

{ My Scrapbook Nook February kit }

Here it is...our February kit...Basic Grey Origins. This is my last month with the team and my last kit. We have an awesome special going on right now, too: The next 8 new members will receive our MEMBERS SPECIAL THIS MONTH: Retail Value paper collection of $35.00, yours free when you sign up for a year membership. Here is a layout I created with this beautiful kit. I added black sticker letters from my stash and my new Cover-a-card Wood Grain stamp from Impression Obsession. I sprayed the stamp with Licorice Shimmerz Spritz to stamp the background. I added a little journaling tag from Elle's Studio. For the card, I stamped the background with Cover-a-card Large polka dots. I was unsure about the colors, but I love them now! I love using things that are laying around on my desk, like this stamp. Have a great week.

***New Shimmerz Vibez available Feb, 2.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the Feb kit! Gorgeous layout and very classy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously!!!!!! Im in love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, earthy colors in the kit. You always know how to amazingly showcase the products you create with! LOVE these projects, Daniela! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummm...HELLO! LOVE this layout LOVE LOVE LOVE! GOrgeous kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.