Sunday, February 20, 2011

{ Technique Tuesday SCS sketch challenge }

I wanted to share a card I made using new Technique Tuesday stamp set called Mon Ami Paris. I used SCS sketch #320. I just love how it turned out. I am using a mix of patterned papers here: Crate Paper and My Mind's Eye. I painted the edges with Jenni Bowlin Malted Milk paint. Love that stuff.


I stamped the Fleur De Lis flourish repeatedly over the yellow patterned paper. I stamped the Eiffel Tour on the same yellow patterned paper and cut it out. 


The pearls and jewels are from Prima and so is the little flower. The ribbon is from my stash.


Enjoy your Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Daniela, love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous! Love the combined patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love all the swirls and the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so, so STUNNING!

    {{{HUGS}}} to SWEET ALEX

    ReplyDelete
  5. another gorgeous gorgeous cad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, this is totally up my alley, my friend! Look at all that gorgeous patterned paper here, and look at your crazy fabulous layering. I am in love with the Eiffel Tower and all the bling swirls. This needs to be in a magazine. Needs to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:58 AM

    HOLY CRUMBS, Daniela! This is GORGEOUS! Yeah, that was a big old thud when I opened your post up.

    Totally ditto'ing to Audrey!


    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Daniella!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.