Wednesday, June 22, 2011

{ Stamping with Watercolor Crayons }

I finally got to play with my new crayons from Technique Tuesday. I used a paintbrush to wet my  polka dots stamp from Passion for Polka stamp set and then I colored over the stamp with the crayon and stamped. I love how bright it is!! I used Kraft cardstock for this card, but it's even more vibrant on white 

I stamped the house and the tree branch, from Home Tweet Home stamp set, on Technique Tuesday tile and colored the images with watercolor crayons! I love them. I ordered more colors and can't wait to play some more.




Watercolor crayons used on this card.
Crayon - Turquoise Blue 171 / 207Crayon - Carmine 80 / 189Crayon - Scarlet 070 / 186

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. A cute little card!! Love the background and the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:12 PM

    So darn cuteDaniella!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card! love the effect of the crayons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love the aqua dots in the background. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Daniela! You have a wonderful blog here. I love all your projects!! Bookmarking your page. :)

    I just saw your project in scrapbook trends.. I subscribe to the digital issues! It's wonderful too. :)

    Have a great day!

    Ally

    http://www.allyrosedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.