Monday, July 25, 2011

{ Technique Tuesday All Stamping Tech challenge }

Hi and welcome to Technique Tuesday All Stamping Tech challenge. It's just something we do every month or so and this time the challenge was to make birthday card, scrapbook page or some other birthday themed project.

Here is my birthday card.


A cute little stamp set called Out of This World, at first glance a boy stamp set, but here it is all girl. The base is stamped with Passion for Polka stamped with Clearsnap Colorbox Dye ink in Banana. The same new inks I was using the other day
The chipboard shape from Fundamentals Swanky Frame set is colored with Rose Pink 081 watercolor crayon. The rocket was colored with Golden Yellow 020, Naples Yellow 021 and Orange 030.
The numbers were stamped with Clearsnap Colorbox Dye ink in Guava and I inked all the edges with Toffee Fluid Chalk Ink. The rocket and the sentiment are stamped with Colorbox Archival Dye ink in Wicked Black.




In addition to Sticky Strip Runner for the paper, 3D Foam Squares for the rocket, I used Sticky Dots Adhesive by Therm O Web to adhere the chipboard. This is so cool. I peeled the backing, placed my chipboard wrong side down on the dots, and replaced the backing. I flipped the whole thing over so I can use my bone folder to gently rub over the adhesive. My chipboard piece is totally covered.
I used Adhesive Pick-Up Square to remove any of the little stray Sticky Dots. 





9 comments:

  1. Such a super cute card Daniela! Love the pretty pink ornate frame and fun rocketship! That denim purse is darling! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card, and this looks like one awesome class!!! I love the jean pocket - too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are both of these!!! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling creation. Love the rocket in the frame and number border. The denim pocket is genius! Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN! :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daniela, LOVE that you turned a traditionally boy theme into an all girl theme! I had a rocket when i was a little girl! And the denim bag is FAB! Wish i lived in Dallas instead of Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was a little girl, I wanted to fly into space - to be fair I still do!! I just love the girly spaceship and the wool trim. Super papers, lovely sentiment. Love it! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely fabulous creations!! Love your girly spaceship card!! Sooooo perfect! You always amaze me!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card and pocket bag

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:43 PM

    What a super cute card!!!!!!At 1st I was like a rocket....boy...and then my brain said girl colors OH MY this is cute!!! And the pocket tag book amazing!! I love it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.