Monday, February 13, 2012

{ Valentine’s Day Treat box }

I created this little treat box for Technique Tuesday blog. If you are looking for a last minute Valentine’s Day treat, this would be perfect.

Valentine's Day treat box

The bracket flap box template is from Silhouette store. I stamped the box with Verbose stamp set with Clearsnap ColorBox Premium Dye Ink: Bubblegum. I adhered the box together with Sticky Strip Runner by Therm O Web.

Valentine's Day treat box

I used a border punch to punch the patterned paper and Clearsnap ColorBox Chalk Ink: Toffee to ink all the edges.
I stamped “hello love” from Love Always Wins by Ali Edwards with Clearsnap ColorBox Premium Dye Ink: Bubblegum. I used decorative edge scissors for the edges.

Valentine's Day treat box

The ribbon is tied in a bow around the top flap. I added buttons, twine ant the stamped tag.

Valentine's Day treat box

For my treats, I dipped large marshmallows in chocolate and added sprinkles.

Valentine's Day treat box

Have a great Monday!

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. That is really really fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute project Daniela! Love the yummy treats inside too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:29 AM

    Gorgeous design!!! Love the treats, too!! The perfect gift!! Hugs!!

    Lisa
    http://myprincess-peaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.