Sunday, March 25, 2012

{ Make it Sunday with Elle’s Studio }

Elle asked me to create something for Make it Sunday feature on Elle’s Studio blog. Here is my layout. I would love it if you can go and check out Elle’s Studio Blog to see how I created this layout. I am happy to say that I was on the very first DT at Elle’s Studio (January – June 2010).

Daniela Dobson_This makes me happy

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the stars. If you are interested I can share the Studio file so you can make your own stars.

Have a great Sunday!

If you are out and about stop by Target and pick up some of this wonderful paper tape in the office section. They come in a pack of 4, red, green and blue. Some stores might have orange, too.

Daniela Dobson Target paper tape

7 comments:

  1. love your stamping, titlework and of course that awesome tape my friend, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is awesome! And, I just picked up a couple of rolls of this tape Friday! LoveIt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this adorable LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used your Silhouette to cut those stars. It's such a fun and playful layout. Thanks for the tip on the tape - definitely going to pick some up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout Daniela! Love the sweet photos of your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT layout!! LOVE the stars and THANKS for the heads up about the paper tape at Target!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.