Tuesday, September 04, 2012

{ The Scrap Review - Mini 8 Punch }

I recently had a chance to review Mini 8 Punch - Vine by We R Memory Keepers…you can go to The Scrap Review blog for all the details. It was my first time using the punch and I really like it.

Here are some of the projects I created with the punch.

Hello by Daniela Dobson

Summer drink  by Daniela Dobson

Summer drink close by Daniela Dobson

On this layout I used some of the new Technique Tuesday stamps – Sentiment Tabs by Ali Edwards.

Make sure you check out The Scrap Review on regular basis, we have giveaways going on all the time.

You still have time to enter The Cameo Spotlight challenge.

Have you seen the Scrapbook Circle kit featuring Glitz Cashmere Dame, Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go and Lily Bee Persnickety ??? Mine just arrived, can’t wait to play.

Have a great Tuesday!


Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. Your cards are so pretty Daniela! The dimensional "Hello" on the second card looks terrific! I'm loving the vibrant colors in your layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review Daniela, I love your summer drink layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this review & your projects the other day and I love them! I really like the way you used the punches so differently on each project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:42 PM

    Daniela, you are amazing!
    Just saying.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.