Thursday, November 01, 2012

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge–A gift for you }

Hi and welcome to another Impression Obsession challenge.
Our next challenge starts today, November 1, and continues to the following Wednesday evening, November 7, at 10 PM.

Create a new card using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog, between November 1 - 7. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Here is my project.

***I created this little gift card holder in my Silhouette Studio and cut it out with my Cameo. This was so simple, not sure why I haven’t done it before. Before I put it together I stamped the front with Cover-a-Card Thick Chevron and heat embossed it with iridescent embossing powder. I lined the inside with patterned paper.

I adhered the flaps with 1/4” iCraft Adhesive by Therm O Web. It fit perfectly! Then, I just added the ribbon with a button and twine. Die Cut the tag from Flags Die Set and stamp the sentiment from Social Greetings 1 stamp set.

This would be perfect to hang on a tree, too.

***Don’t forget to visit our DT for more inspiration***

Dina
Jeanne
Jenny
Kittie
Laura

Make sure you follow Impression Obsession:
Twitter
Pinterest
Facebook

Supplies:

6 comments:

  1. Love the glittered Chevrons ! Lovely gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute way to present a gift card. These would look great hanging on the Christmas Tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was the card holder a file from the Silhouette store? I'd love to create these this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic gift card holder! Great sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift tag! Love the thick chevron embossing! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific idea--love the iridescent chevrons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.