Monday, January 21, 2013

{Emma’s Paperie–sketch challenge, typography and love stamp winner}

I wanted to share a card I created for Emma’s Paperie blog using our January sketch challenge.

Sending hugs by Daniela Dobson

Lot’s of Crate Paper and Studio Calico. You can find the list off all the supplies on the blog here.

Sending hugs close by Daniela Dobson

For our typography challenge I found this print of Skinnamarink song, that I sing to Alex.

I love you by Daniela Dobson

I used three different fonts (American Crafts, Studio Calico and Glitz Design) for the words to the song. You can find a full list of the supplies on the blog here. In addition I used  Studio AE - Be Mine January Stamp set.

I love you by Daniela Dobson


***Winner of the Love roller date stamp is Jessy!!!!

Have a great Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Both of these are so cute! I really love the title/quote design on your layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both sofun and great details! You have such an eye for colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL creations Daniela!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.