Monday, March 10, 2014

{ Exclusive March kit from Elle’s Studio }

Exclusive March kit is out and ready for purchase. 

Here is my layout.

Lucky by Daniela Dobson

I just want to say that I love that each kit coordinates so well with all the other Elle’s Studio products. Here, I used Everyday Moments paper collection. I love green. The wood veneers are from Everyday Moments and they go really well with all my sponged on stars. Therm O Web Zots for Bling are perfect to add the wood veneers. I used Heidi Swapp mask and some ink to add them to the white cardstock. It gives them that soft glow.

The flair is from {A Flair For Buttons} and it coordinates perfectly with all my shades of green. I did add a little snippet label from Cameron collection.

Lucky close by Daniela Dobson

*It is available today, on the 10th, for $9.99 and then the price goes to $11.99 at midnight PST.
*The kit is exclusive to Elle’s Studio and a limited edition – once the kit is sold out it is gone for ever!

Click on a photo and it will take you to the store.

EllesStudio-March2014kit-01

Cut files

EllesStudio-2014-March

***We are celebrating our 7 year birthday this months!!!***

Every order over $5.00 receives this little gift. Check the blog on the 12th for some inspiration using these freebie tags.

ES-Birthday

Please visit Elle’s Studio blog if you have any questions and for additional inspiration ideas.


Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:11 PM

    Beautiful layout design!!! Love all of the details!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.