Saturday, July 09, 2016

{ June Wipeout kit from Scraptastic Club }

I am sharing my first layout with June 2016 Wipeout kit, add-on and June 2016 Wipeout stamp set on Scraptastic blog today.

Swim by Daniela Dobson

This is such a fun and colorful kit. I wanted to use that "swim" cut out and I had perfect photos to match. I used the Bits & Pieces pack along with the puffy stickers from Elle's Studio to create a little collection of bits at the bottom, under the photos. I used the stamp set to add the chevron arrows and I stamped "water play" with black ink. The "splash" flair fit perfectly with my photos. The last thing I did was add Whipped Spackle with a wave stencil and navy splatters (color shine from my stash).

Swim close by Daniela Dobson

Make sure you stip by Scraptastic Club blog for more inspiration.

Have you seen our July Kit and add on? Amazing.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.