Thursday, February 02, 2017

{ Valentine Crafts with iCrafts Adhesive }

I have a project on Therm O Web blog today using iCraft Adhesive and our brand new Deco Foil Transfer Gel (available in March). If you follow me on Instagram I shared the gel and have a little video on there using  Deco Foil with it.

Love by Daniela Dobson

For this card I used Elle’s Studio January 2017 kit (journaling cards) and Technique Tuesday stamps and dies - Charming Hearts DIY Steel Dies, Meant To Be Stamp Set, Long Love DIY Steel Die. Isn’t that Deco Foil just beautiful? I love it.

Love close by Daniela Dobson

Visit the blog for more photos and step by step instructions.

Don’t forget my earlier post from today Think Pink.

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.