Thursday, March 16, 2017

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Not So Moody Blues }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Not So Moody Blues.

Here is a card I created.

Smile by Daniela Dobson

I stamped the background with Quatrefoil background stamp and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I sprinkled the background with Ken Oliver Color Burst in Ultramarine Blue and water.

For the flower tag I stamped Rambling Roses in black ink and colored the image with watercolor pencils. I added  a few scraps under the flower tag that I had laying on my desk, including washi tape and some sewing thread. The sentiment is stamped with Outline Alphabet that I colored with watercolor pencils, as well.

Smile close by Daniela Dobson

Impression Obsession stamps:

Quatrefoil Cover-a-card
Rambling Roses
Outline Alphabet


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between March 165 – March 29. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Daniela Dobson ---- you are here
Dina Kowal
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kelli Hull
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

3 comments:

  1. This is going to be one hard challenge. You make it look so easy. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so pretty. Love all the layers of your card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.