Monday, November 27, 2017

{ Thankful for you card with Maya Road }

Hello and happy Monday. I have a blog post on Maya Road blog today sharing this card. 

Thankful by Daniela Dobson
For my card I used Banner Sentiments Stamp Set and Rose Garden Sentiments Stamp Set. For the base I used white cardstock and black polka dot patterned paper. I layered Medium Vintage Paper Flowers - Pink over a butterfly from my stash and Resin Fancy Frames - Snow White. I tucked a little  Twine Cording - Blackberry bow under the butterfly. The sentiment is from Banner Sentiments Stamp Set that I stamped and cut out. In addition, I added one of the "paint brush" stamps from Rose Garden Sentiments Stamp Set to the pink piece of patterned paper.

Thnakful close by Daniela Dobson

Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.