Thursday, September 06, 2018

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Rainbow Colors }

Hello and welcome to the our Impression Obsession challenge – Rainbow Card!
Here is my card.

Hello friend 1 by Daniela Dobson

I used Watercolor Lines for my base and stamped each line individually by inking them separately with each color. I made sure I wiped  the stamp clean after each time. Misti Stamping Tool made this really easy. I used all Impression Obsession inks.

Hello close by Daniela Dobson

I used direct ink to paper method with all the inks and die cut the Butterfly 3 from it. The stamp set is called Floral Heart Set and I stamped a heart that I popped up using 3D Foam squares. I stamped “hello friend” from Hello stamp set using black ink. In addition, I used Scribble Circles die under the heart.

Hello close 2 by Daniela Dobson

Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between September 6 – September 19. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.
Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.
I hope you play along.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. The butterfly is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniela, this card is simply gorgeous! Love the rainbow stripes and that amazing butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.