Thursday, October 18, 2018

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Happy Haunting }

Hello and welcome to our Impression Obsession challenge -Happy Haunting!

Here is my card.

Happy Halloween by Daniela Dobson

This is a very easy and quick card to make. All you need is orange and black cardstock and white ink. For my card I used Cover-a-Card Spider Web and white ink to stamp on black cardstock. I did use clear embossing powder and heat embossed the background.

The die is called Halloween Web and I cut it from orange cardstock. I used Sticky Dot Mini Runner to adhere all the little intricate pieces of the web.

Happy Halloween close by Daniela Dobson


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between October 18 – October 31. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog

Here is a direct link to all the products I used.

Products used:

Cover-a-Card Spider Web
Halloween Web

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.