Monday, October 07, 2019

{ Impression Obsession - Die Cut Obsession }

Hello and welcome to Die Cut Obsession. We have set aside a couple days to share some fabulous new Impression Obsession die projects! Have fun checking out what our Designers have made today. Today's participants can be found on the Impression Obsession Blog.

Here is my card. 


Very simple and easy card with only one die cut - Fall Leaf Background. For the bottom portion of the card I die cut the image again from contrasting patterned paper and this time used only the inside of the leaves.


I hope you love this card as much as I do. Make sure to stop by Impression Obsession Blog for links to other Design Team creations.

Have a great Monday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.