Monday, May 18, 2020

{ Impression Obsession - Old Is New }

Hello and welcome to another Old is New blog post.

With such a huge collection of wonderful stamps from so many artists, sometimes the older stamps in the Impression Obsession catalog find their way out of the spotlight. We don't want them to be forgotten, so from now on you'll be seeing our team feature them regularly. We hope you're inspired!

Here is my card.


Do you love digital stamps? Well, we have a section at Impression Obsession just for digital stamps. This image is by Gary Robinson, who has a huge collection of rubber stamps. I downloaded my image and to print more than one image at a time I open my Word document and just insert images and move them around. They upload at their original size. 
For this one I printed it out and used my watercolor pencils to color in the image. The background is stamped with Wide Watercolro Stripe. I die cut the tag from blue cardstock and layered the watercolor digital image. For my sentiment I die cut "thanks" from white cardstock.



Impression Obsession supplies:


I hope you visit Impression Obsession blog and visit the Design Team to see what they created with old stamps.

Have a great Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.