Thursday, January 12, 2012

{ Paper to Digital }

A fun little challenge we have going at Two Peas In A Bucket - Simply lift a paper layout in digital form - it can be any paper layout of your choice. I loved this layout by Sheri Twing. Here is my take on it.

Fun with paint_Daniela DobsonClick on layout for a list of supplies.

Here is one more that I created today using ChirssyW’s Exclusive Facebook template #3. (She will have the template posted tonight or tomorrow).

Daniela DobsonClick on layout for a list of supplies.

For this layout I used a mixture of new Pea Soup January Digi Kits and a fun set of 2012 Journaling Cards by Erica Hernandez. I know some of my friends are doing Project Life and this would be perfect.

2672390_600x600

Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. Such fun and cute layouts - love the bright colors on that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT lift! I'm impressed-digital! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're right! the cards will be perfect for PL!! loving your digis, D!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.