Thursday, October 10, 2013

{ October Studio AE Blog Hop from Technique Tuesday }

Welcome to our October 2013 Blog Hop. 

Today we are featuring projects made with Hello December - Studio AE –October 2013.

Here is my layout. 

December traditions by Daniela Dobson

I gathered all my green inks and started stamping the star strips on white cardstock. Once I had enough, I cut them out and adhered them to the center of the white cardstock, totally random. From there I added the photos and they are all adhered using 3D Foam Squares from Therm O Web.

December traditions close by Daniela Dobson

Do you think I went a little star crazy??? I do love stars and some of them I have been hoarding for a long time….like those Jenni Bowlin green star stickers and the red polka dot star. Not sure if those still exist. Happy I was able to use them today.

I couldn’t complete the layout without any flair. I received some new holiday ones from {A Flair For Buttons} and these used here are from Hashtag Winter Flair, and the blue stripped one is from Stripes 2. It fits perfectly with my touch of blue that I love and got the idea from new Elle’s Studio Noel paper collection.

December traditions close 2 by Daniela Dobson

****We are going to give away one $25 gift certificate after the hop. To be eligible to win, all you need to do is comment during the hop! The lucky winner will be announced on the 15th on the Technique Tuesday blog.

Ali
Daniela ---- you are here
Nichol
Jaclyn
Laura
Linda
Sharyn
Ashley
Teri



Supplies:
 

50 comments:

  1. Love how colorful yours is - very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is really pretty, I really love this stamps set !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all the stars! These stamps are just great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with stars! LOVE them! And great layout! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha, ha...you did go a little star-crazy...but in a good way! The photos are magical! Love the flair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great layout---you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute idea, Daniela....I thought it was washi tape till I read your blurb! Fun and bright....you have more patience than I have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stamps! Love how you used them to create a mat for your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stamp set this month. Love the one with the stars at each end.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So colorful, great use of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your use of color! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the stamped strips as a background! So fun with the stars! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great color and use of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous layout, love how you used the star strips!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful project and stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous2:01 PM

    This is gorgeous, Daniela!!!!!
    Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Love it! And love the stamps set!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant pictures and wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun layout! Love all those stamped strips and the stars! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's amazing how one stamp set can be so versatile...thanks for sharing your talent and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's amazing how one stamp set can be so versatile...thanks for sharing your talent and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great use of the stamp!! Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very clever use of this stamp set ... I am impressed!
    Anita J

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nicely done! I LOVE all the stars! Great photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love how you've used the stamped strips as your background!! Awesome layout that will be a family keepsake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great layout and photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a great layout! The middle picture is outstanding-and no-there are not to many stars. I hope I can learn to layer as well as you do. You make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, I know you'll cherish this beautiful layout forever! It's the perfect mix and match of stamps, embellishments and beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful page and great use of that stamp set to make your background. I love all the fun embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous9:27 AM

    A soft, pretty layout. Love the way the stars were stamped and then cut to make strips. Just a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a cheerful, colorful layout - I love the star strips and all the stars and buttons you added.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute layout - love the paper and the stamps you used.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am love with those stars!! I love the traditional color scheme you used!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a fun and colourful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  35. love your great idea with the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  36. great layout Daniella.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love all those little stars complementing the photo of the little one at the tree with the tree lights.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I absolutely love this layout...

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love Love Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very fun and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the Layout and what you did with the stamps. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I LOVE LOVE Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I just love seeing how everyone is using these stamps so differently and producing such awesome results! Great layout, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love all the embellishments you put on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  45. LOVE all your stars!! You have some nice colors of green. :)
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  46. Awesome page! Great pics and details!

    ReplyDelete
  47. That is a beautiful idea for a Christmas layout...one that I'll have to steal!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love those stars and I love the colors you used! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.