Sunday, November 01, 2015

{ November Scrap Our Stash Challenge #32 Guest Designer }

I was asked to be be Guest Designer for November at Scrap Our Stash. I recently discovered their challenge blog and I love it.

The November Stash Challenge #32 is to create a layout and to include an item from your stash for each letter in the word A-L-B-U-M-S.

I had to challenge myself to get some of the items from “ALBUMS” on the page. I really had a hard time with “U” and umbrella kept coming up. I knew I had a photo of my son with his umbrella so I thought I would design one in my Silhouette Studio. The umbrella creation prompted me to make a cloud with some rain coming down.  I designed the page with a large letter “A” that is outlined with a Silhouette sketch pen and then cut out with the Cameo.

Play in the puddles by Daniela Dobson

I tried to use lots of little bits and pieces I have been holding on to. Like I said, I designed all the elements in my Silhouette Studio: cloud with rain, letter “A” and the umbrella.

Puddles close 2  by Daniela Dobson

I included a quote and used an old stash of sticker alphas. “When life gives you a rainy day, play in the puddles.”

Puddles close by Daniela Dobson

Here are all the challenge supplies I used on the layout:

A – letter A (for Alex)
L – lines on the paper background
B – buttons
U – umbrella
M – modeling paste (for the triangles)
S – stripes, stars, Silhouette, and stickers

Check out Scrap Our Stash Challenge blog for all the details and how play.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Daniela. Congrats on being SOS GD. What a beautiful and adorable page. Love the details and stash used. I love your blog it is fantastic.
    Huggies
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page and fantastic take on the challenge! I love everything about your page! Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer at Scrap Our Stash this month and sharing your amazing work with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.