Monday, January 21, 2019

{ Impression Obsession - Die Cut Obsession }

Hello and welcome to Die Cut Obsession. We have set aside a couple days to share some fabulous new Impression Obsession die projects! Have fun checking out what our Designers have made today. Today's participants can be found on the Impression Obsession Blog.

Here is a card I made.


For my card I used Chevron Adapt-a-Background. This is a fun one because you decide what the background will look like. The die cuts the lines only and then with a help of an exacto knife or scissors you cut the lines you want.

 Scribble Heart is die cut from bright pink cardstock and black cardstock for the inner heart. I added Love Arrow to the middle.


What do you think? Do you have dies you haven't used in a while? Dig in your stash and start creating. 
 Have a great Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.