Thursday, January 24, 2019

{ Impression Obsession DT Challenge – All About Love }

Hello and welcome to our Impression Obsession challenge – All About Love.

Here is my card.



This was such an easy and quick card using my favorite set called Valentine Hearts and the set has matching dies Heart Set.

I stamped and die cut the hearts. They are adhered with 3D foam squares from Therm O Web.

The strips of patterned paper were laying around so I added them and machine stitched them to the front of the card.


I hope you visit Impression Obsession blog and visit the Design Team to see what they created for this challenge.

Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun touch the stitching makes to this card. Such a pretty design, and the colors all play so well together! Great card, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and all the layers swoon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.