Sunday, September 23, 2007

{ Blog candy winner !!!!! }

And the winner is...........................Katie!!! She said: I love boy stuff! My fave color combo is by far baby blue and chocolate brown. Email me your address so I can send you this little package ASAP! Thank you for all the color and paper suggestions. I looked up everything and I started a folder for boy pages and paper. Some of the things I have never seen. There is some adorable stuff out there. Deb sent me this awesome link for baby stamps at The Angel Company, just adorable. Jen made a card with one of the stamps that I just love. So cute. I ordered this little set by Autumn Leaves called Mindy's Zoo.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats girl!! have so much fun with all your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl - thanks for dropping by... yes, I'm a TAC demonstrator now - so if you need anything, you know who to call! =0)

    Congrats to Katie....

    Hugs n' Aloha,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to the winner :)
    enjoy!!
    Hope you are doing well Daniella?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. "CONGRATULATIONS"...Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.