Monday, September 03, 2007

{ SCS sketch challenge 139 }

Well, I have been cleaning my room for the past several days...and in the middle of it all I had to stamp. This paper set was still in the wrapper, yes, if you can believe that. I am using it for the first time. Sketch is from Splitcoaststampers SC139. All the stamps are from Impression-Obsession. Paper is Really Rust, Close to Cocoa, and Very Vanilla. I used my scalloped scissors I got at Michaels the other day. I just love these colors. I want to make another card tonight, but I just don't want to mess up my clean space.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and elegant, love the scallops

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the colors... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of this card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.