Tuesday, May 10, 2011

{ CR84FN Color Challenge 27 and Mojo Monday 190 }

 The new challenge is up on SplitcoaststampersThe challenge this time is to make a card for a special woman in your life: your mom; an aunt; your daughter or your best friend. You can play along and win a Technique Tuesday stamp set. Find all the details HERE.

I am using new stamps that arrived last week from Technique Tuesday. The colors for my card are from CR84FN color challenge: Bright Pink, Gray and Cream, and Mojo Monday sketch. The Technique Tuesday box contained some other goodies that you see here...zipper and felt.


If you google zipper flowers you will get many different tutorials on how to make one. For my zipper flower I just stitched along the seam using a running stitch and after I pulled the thread this is how it turned out. I added a flower center from Prima that matched these colors perfectly. The butterfly is die cut from felt using Cuttlebug butterfly die.


The bottom is stamped using a stamp from Renaissance Remnants that I stamped in "gray ink" by mixing Frost White and Charcoal ColorBox ink from Clearsnap. The scalloped edge is a little flower from the same stamp set. The sentiment and the little butterflies are from Amazing by Ali Edwards. I stamped them on cardstock with Orchid Pastel ink and cut them out. The journaling note stamp is This Life by Ali Edwards.


Renaissance Remnants



6 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike, huh. Too funny that we posted for the same challenges! Love your stamping. This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So PRETTY! LOVE the zipper flower in the butterfly center! LOVE your stamping! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the elegant flourishes on your card and the very pretty zipper flower. I wouldn't have known it was a zipper without you telling me!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job with the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Daniela! Love the fancy zipper flower and felt butterfly! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.